connecting to remote desktop connections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-11 16:50:30
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 20

Hi,

Bought a deco 20 and it gives great speed.  No issues with connecting to internet and doing things like that and have some smart devices connected in successfully.

BUT HUGE ISSUE..........everytime i connect to remote desktop-it starts glitching-freezing, disconnects, on a rare occasion will kick back in but more than likely I have to do a ctrl-alt-delete and then reboot.   This is awful to have to keep doing when things are time sensitive and process needs to be quick.

Does it on desktop and laptops

doesnt matter if wired or wireless

have tried so many things that I have seen online

mesh technology is shut off for the devices

slp was disabled..........

Options
1 Reply
Re:connecting to remote desktop connections
2022-05-11 18:12:39

@MamaCich

Is there any way that you could provide more information regarding your products(firmware build, hardware version, etc and network setup?

The First Recommendation is to always check the support page for your product and see if there is an available firmware update.

Meanwhile, here are some questions to get a better idea of your situation.

When having issues, does this happen when using Remote Desktop locally or from outside the network?

Is there any indicator of an issue occurring on the host computer when the signal drops out? Which PC are you rebooting

Have you done your best to configure ports and firewall settings?

Have you tried configuring Static IPs for the host devices?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 364

Replies: 1

Related Articles