Deco M9 Plus Red Light New Modem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-17 16:36:00
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My cable modem got fried so the cable company (Spectrum) gave me a new modem (looks identical, but now has a 2.5G Ethernet port). I have lots of Deco M9's (long house), and have tried them all for the main setup. Every time I go through the connection process, the app finds the deco and starts to set it up, but then turns red when testing the internet connection. Nothing works - I have tried rebooting the world numerous times. The internet and modem are working, as I can connect my computer and Tv to the modem without issue. My question is whether this new modem is not compatible with the M9. Any idea would be most appreciated! 

Modem is Spectrum ET2251 (I think it is hitachi). 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Plus Red Light New Modem
2022-06-28 03:46:06

@Kiticus 

Good day,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Are you still having any configuration issues on the Deco M9 plus with Spectrum ET2251?

During the setup, after LED turned red, are you able to obtain any IP address under More>Advanced>IPV4?

There is no previous feedback about ET2251 before and they should be compatible.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

--------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 305

Replies: 2