My 2 Re220's can no longer be seen on tether and I am unable to reset and reconnect them.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My 2 Re220's can no longer be seen on tether and I am unable to reset and reconnect them.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-30 04:25:37 - last edited 2022-07-30 04:27:33
Model: RE220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My 2 RE220 extenders are no longer listed in tether and I am unable to see the built in network to reconnect to 

They were working and both dropped off at once. My router is still working fine.

Options
1 Reply
Re:My 2 Re220's can no longer be seen on tether and I am unable to reset and reconnect them.
2022-08-02 07:55:46

Hello  @JeffRE220 

It is recommended to check if the 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz Wifi Led are still On on the RE220, if none of the Wifi Leds are ON, you could factoryu reset the extender and reinstall it as a guide here

After resetting your range extender, connect your phone to Extender's Wifi network instead of router's wifi network, so RE can be found by Tether app.

Or connect your device to Extender wifi network and login web page through  www.tplinkrepeater.net  to set it up. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 376

Replies: 1