EasyMesh - Starlink Setup

a week ago
Model: Archer AX55   Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer AXE75(US)_V1.6_1.2.0 Build 20240320 & Archer AX55(US)_V1.6_1.3.2 Build 20240325

Archer AXE75(US)_V1.6_1.2.0 Build 20240320

Archer AX55(US)_V1.6_1.3.2 Build 20240325

1.) How do I ensure ethernet backhaul is being used for this configuration?

2.) Starlink,I have eithernet adapter and wish to have the backbone between the three devices wired, not wireless. with that said, what is the best configuration, should I bypass?, can their v2 router be used as a access point still? If not, can I remove the starlink router and just go eithernet adapter to TP-link?

3) Ideally i would like to use all three devices and have one mesh

Thank you in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:EasyMesh - Starlink Setup
a week ago

@eloBROWN 

According to this list both TP-Link routers should support Easymesh with an ethernet backhaul.

But I doubt that you can use the Starlink gateway as part of that mesh - check this story.

Most probably a Starlink gateway in bypass mode with AXE75 router as your main router and AX55 as a satellite router would be your best bet.

Note that AXE75 with AXE75(US)_V1.6_1.2.0 Build 20240320 may not support an Easymesh ethernet backhaul - at least I don't see that explicitly stated in its release notes.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options