XP75Pro - Solid red light and inconsistent behavior adding units

2024-07-31 13:59:00
Model: Deco XE75 Pro   Deco S4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.10 Build 20240325 Rel. 57182

I am having an issue 1) creating a second network within my house. I have Comcast and Starlink. At one time - both were working perfectly. Now I have the Starlink network down and destroyed trying to resolve the issue. The XE75Pro is suppose to be the base unit that all the other units within each network are linked. Now the Starlink XE75Pro goes solid red no matter what I do. I was trying to connect to the Comcast network, causing crashes. I had to set the auto connect - disabled. Now its just RED LIGHT SOLID. 

I have an open support case with TP-LINK, but reading the other threads, figure I am up a creek. I am going to be offering reviews - with a negative 5 stars. I regret purchasing these units - but there is nothing I can do as I have passed the return date. Your quality control is below minimal standards, and your support dismal. The support person I spoke with was professional and helpful to a degree and he actually was trying to get this resolved. 

At the price that is paid, I would expect 1000% better help. I am expecting that this will submission will get ignored, and I will be looking for a better solution with better troubleshooting and resolution.

Kirk Moore

Options