Weak signal to Ring devicesX4300

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-10 01:16:46

When I connect my Ring devices they connect but they inform me that signal is weak.  I've spent hours with tech support from Ring, they sent 2 replacements and still nothing.  I had my service provider look at system and they tell me it looks like the Deco system not functioning correctly.  Contacted TP link chat several times. If they can't help you right away, they just disconnect chat.  I'm sending these back tomorrow.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Weak signal to Ring devicesX4300
2023-02-13 07:02:43

@Semiswede65 

Hi, Can I have a screenshot when "Ring informs me that signal is weak."?

When I checked the chat record, I see It seemed like Ring Chime Pro and Ring wired Floodlight Cam Pro did not show up on the "Online Client" list of Deco APP. Could you please help me check again where there would be any ring devices on the APP online list?

Could you please help me do a simple test:

1. Enable guest network for 2.4ghz with another SSID on the Deco APP.

2. Please turn off "Fast roaming" and "Beamforming" on the Deco APP>More>Advanced.

2. Connect ring devices to the 2.4ghz guest and check whether you could get the same error message again.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 227

Replies: 1

Related Articles