Blocked and accidently deleted client

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-20 13:41:41

I Accidentally deleted a couple of clients that were also blocked. Now we can not find them on the app and cannot connect them to the internet. How do I Get them unblocked so they can connect to the internet.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Blocked and accidently deleted client
2023-09-20 23:01:32 - last edited 2023-09-20 23:05:52

@Bridget_WH,

The devices should be able to reconnect after the device is completely removed. I would check to make sure that the device is not connected to the network using a different IP address. Are you able to see the device in your list of offline devices?

I would highly recommend forgetting and reconnecting to the Wi-Fi network on the problem devices. This will allow the device and router to have a handshake and communicate details.Do the devices show that they are in fact, connected to the network?

You may consider rebooting your network after deleting the entries to force the reconnect. However, we don't really recommend rebooting mesh networks haphazardly.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1220

Replies: 1

Related Articles