elena.zhangOffline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Knowledge Base/ Troubleshooting
2018-10-25 06:09:53
Router Cannot Access Files Connected Via USB
You may have a number of files, such as: documents, photos or videos on your hard drive. If it happens that you cannot read some of these files when you access the connected hard drive please try the...
0HELPFULS
2018-10-25 06:08:12
Router Doesn't Detect USB Device
Because of the varety of USB storage drives in the market, it is difficult for us to make our routers compatible with all them. Before you begin troubleshooting, please make sure that the drive works...
2HELPFULS
Knowledge Base/ Kasa App and Integrations
2018-10-25 06:04:59
Why can’t I enable Remote Control on the Kasa app?
First we recomend you upgrade your smart home device to latest firmware. (click here) Then troubleshoot based on the different error messages in the Kasa app. 1. If the error says “cannot connect to...
1HELPFULS
2018-10-25 05:48:46
Troubleshooting the TP-Link Network Adapter
Case 1 Slow speed Follow the steps in the following the FAQ found here Case 2 Unstable connection Step 1 Check Wi-Fi signal strength. If the signal is weak, try moving the computer closer to your...
0HELPFULS
2018-10-25 03:22:58
What should I do if I cannot install the driver of TP-Link Network Adapter in Windows computer?
Case 1 Unable to run the setup wizard If you see the message above. you may already have the driver installed. Try uninstalling existing driver then reattempt the installation. Case 2 Can't detect...
0HELPFULS
2018-10-25 03:16:59
Failed Initial Configuration?
You may experience issues setting up your Deco for the first time. If you do please check this guide to see if the issue you are experiancing is covered. Case 1: The Deco app cannot find the Deco 1....
0HELPFULS