gandalf1369LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Guest Network Doesn't Work Unless I Enable Guest Access to LAN
@terziyski Perhaps I'm not understanding exactly what you mean when you say that "in this scenario the device is still in router mode but it works as an AP". Here's a screenshot of how I have the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Guest Network Doesn't Work Unless I Enable Guest Access to LAN
@terziyski Thanks very much for the reply. The router is currently operating in "Router" mode and not AP. Both NAT and NAT BOOST are enabled so that shouldn't be the problem. I'll try resetting the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Guest Network Doesn't Work Unless I Enable Guest Access to LAN
I am trying to setup a 2.4Ghz guest network on my C5400 router isolated from my LAN. The guest network has no internet unless I enable "Allow Guests to Access My Local Network." I don't want to do...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-26 14:07:26
New Router Recommendation
I am currently using an Archer C5400 wifi router in my network. My ISP is Comcast and I have the 1000Mbps/20Mbps plan. My cable modem is a Netgear CM1000. I have approximately 36-40 devices connected...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-05-01 16:46:48
Re:Archer AC5400X internet speed slow
@MikeBCT I would try disabling QOS altogether. While I don't have your model router (I have a C5400 model) not using QOS at all restored both my upload and download speeds. Good luck . .
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-04-08 11:24:05
Re:Archer C5400 login issue
@Jlang I have the same router also V2, however I'm on firmware 1.2.2. I haven't seen that login problem on my router. Sorry I can't help.
0HELPFULS