NeilFLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request
2020-12-23 11:51:56
[DECO APP FEATURE REQUEST] Show historical/live data usage for device, even if only while viewing it
It would be extremely useful if you could see historical/live data usage for devices. Approach:- Gold Approach - Historical/live data usage over given periods (akin to Google's Mesh units) for all...
11HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2020-12-15 16:56:45
Re:Designate devices to either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz on my own!!!!
Specify the main network is say just 5ghz, and the guest network is just 2.4ghz, voila! ps: Be sure to not isolate the guest network from the main one...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2020-12-15 16:52:32
[DECO APP FEATURE REQUEST] Show total download/upload values for all devices listed
When viewing a list of the Devices on Deco network, or indeed the list of Deco units, download and upload values are shown for each device. However, no total is available. If you have for example 30...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2020-12-05 16:15:28
[DEC APP FEATURE REQUEST] App doesn't show accurate device details - Should refresh every X seconds.
When viewing the details of a device in the Deco network, some of the details are seemingly not refreshed. Indeed, to update them you have to go to considerable lengths. For example, starting my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2020-12-03 21:37:52
[DECO APP FEATURE REQUEST] For each device listed, show the Deco unit it's connected to
At the moment, when looking at the Device List(s), there is no easy way to know which Deco unit each device is connect through (You have to drill down repeatedly). ie: The 'Linked Deco'. If the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps and Integrations
2020-12-02 20:48:21
Re:HS110 v1: reset energy monitor in kasa app
@Watt_iOS_App So to confirm, if I buy a Kasa HS110, with the Android app there is no way for me to clear/reset the usage data? If so that's surely bonkers? You stop using it for device X and start...
0HELPFULS