mguditesLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Kasa App and Integrations
2022-09-28 20:39:23
Re:Upgraded to Kasa 3.0.0 on my phone. All my Smart Actions and Scenes, GONE
@Riley_S Looks like all my stuff is back for the time being, and it's functioning...not sure what you all did but thanks!
0HELPFULS
2022-09-28 01:15:39
Riley_S wrote @mgudites, Don't worry, I'm with you. I already sent a message to our engineers asking about the situation. I am pretty sure that I keep the automations that I had created when I first...
0HELPFULS
2022-09-28 00:12:09
@Riley_S Riley_S wrote @mgudites, I would assume that the transition to the new application involved some sort of large backend change, and that the new smart actions would only serve to confuse...
0HELPFULS
2022-09-27 18:51:21
@mgudites ...and as usual, TP-Link's stellar support crew doesn't disappoint. Wow. "Just resetup." Not "I'm going to let the engineers know," not "we'll figure this out and restore your content,"...
0HELPFULS
2022-09-27 18:20:20
Upgraded to Kasa 3.0.0 on my phone. All my Smart Actions and Scenes, GONE
Not very pleased right now. After this I went onto my iPad (which still had the old version installed) to see if I could still see them, and the app FORCED me to update. They don't show on here...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2022-09-12 20:45:43
Re:KL125 bulbs exhibiting odd behavior combined with HS210 switch
@Riley_S Right, and to clarify, my switches are NOT dimmers, so they are always sending full power. The fact remains though, when I dim them via the app (regardless of whether they're Kasa brand or...
0HELPFULS