jzchenLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Dizzfire a week ago

DECO X55 - All Devices connected on the main deco

Hi, I posted a message to the tp-link community because i have a new problem since a new installation with my X55. Indeed, all devices in my house (about 25) are connected on the main deco. I have 3 f
Forums/ Deco
By Madrakuk a week ago

Cannot connect to VPN server

Hi Team, I ae a B65-5G which is runninbg through a mobile connect ISP. When my devices are coneced to this router, we cannot connect to the VPN server and the connection request times out. We have abo
Forums/ Deco
By BILJ a week ago

Wireless bridge (AP in client mode) using 6 Ghz

Hi, I have the Deco BE85 and presently dont use 6 GHz band for anything. I would like to use a wireless client device to provide physical ethernet ports in another part of the house. I've seen that ce
Forums/ Deco
By Curtis11 a week ago

Main Deco keeps going offline

My main Deco continues to go offline and the light turns solid red. My modem has internet connection so I know it's not my ISP. I changed the DNS to Primary 8.8.8.8 Secondary 8.8.4.4. I have a new mod
Forums/ Deco
By DennisRatcliffe 2 weeks ago

No Internet, Secured

I have tried everything I can find from TP-Link; Microsoft; other forums. Nothing seems to work. The only thing that works is removing the Network device and driver, then restart. I then have to re es
Forums/ Deco
By RolfeJr 2 weeks ago

Connections

When I start up my Mesh system will I have to connect each smart home device individually i have over 30 pieces thanjs