Tapo App & Integrations

Take control of your Smart Home with the Tapo app! This forum section is here to help you navigate the app's features, troubleshoot any connection issues, and discuss integrations with other popular smart home ecosystems. Share your experiences, ask questions, and discover the full potential of managing your Tapo devices!
Tapo App & Integrations

Tags

Label

Can i extract the data from tapo apps? Hi. I already purchase door sensor and i need download/extract data from the apps? i hope it is possible. Thanks.
1Helpful
69Views
0Replies
The Tapo iOS app (both iPhone and iPad) shows all of my Kasa devices on the Tapo favorites view. I didn't add them. I don't want them there. I just want to see my Tapo camera. However, if I go into a
By rct0 · Latest post 2024-02-08 19:56:50 by rct0
2Helpful
288Views
2Replies
I have 2 Kasa indoor cameras that are on a KasaCare plan with 6 months left on the subscription. I have now purchased 2 Tapo outdoor cameras and installed the Tapo app, which immediately offered to li
KasaCare
By Malbone · Latest post 2024-02-01 22:29:13 by Carl
0Helpful
103Views
1Replies
Tapo provides no way to move a selected device from one home to another. I downloaded the new Tapo app and allowed it to integrate all my Kasa devices, and it loaded them all into the same home, even
By rickross · Latest post 2024-01-17 23:58:31 by rickross
1Helpful
238Views
2Replies
I have set up two "homes" in my Tapo app, and each "home" has a few devices. I needed to move some device from one "home" to the other, but the only thing I found in the device setting is to change "l
By rionothome · Latest post 2024-01-11 06:06:53 by rionothome
7Helpful
214Views
2Replies
I have combined my Kasa devices with the Tapo app and there were a few things I learned along the way. The Kasa app had 14 smart plugs, lights, switches, and 1 EC70 camera. This app was logged into a
By JerryInTellico · Latest post 2023-12-03 14:47:32 by MahYai
3Helpful
590Views
3Replies
We have multiple Tapo cameras for outdoor use, wifi and battery powered. After charging them recently, all of them are still showing offline on my significant other's app on his phone. My app is fine
By Jmbhome · Latest post 2023-11-30 20:39:31 by Riley_S
0Helpful
200Views
1Replies
Hello, Tapo App (pesently version 3.0.19) feedback. The rotation lock to having to use this app in portrait mode is rather irritating. It would also be nice having many more options of device icons. T
By SGH99
0Helpful
152Views
0Replies
We have received a number of questions regarding how you can use or activate Tapo’s lighting effects with a third-party service or a Voice Assistant. With the recent launch of the Tapo Lighting Effect
0Helpful
146Views
0Replies
Tips for a Matter and HomeKit-Compatible Network, Troubleshooting Local and Hub-Based Setup Recently, we have seen the release of many Wi-Fi devices supporting Hub-Based or Third-Party Control, such a
0Helpful
556Views
0Replies