Smart Dimmer Inoperable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Smart Dimmer Inoperable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Smart Dimmer Inoperable
Smart Dimmer Inoperable
2022-04-14 01:35:25
Model: KS230 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Beyond frustrated with my new dimmer kit. After countless hours and multiple configurations I'm here searching for help. I cannot make my smart dimmer kit work. I have the main switch properly wired in where the power beings in my circuit. Black (HOT) wired to the line port, red and black to appropriate traveler ports, White to common wire and ground. My satellite is wired up with the red and black travelers in the proper configurations with the load being applied to one of the ports as instructed to do. Whenever the power is supplied the main will only flash red no matter how many times I change configurations at the satellite and the lights will not illuminate. Someone please help me because I'm lost!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Smart Dimmer Inoperable
2022-04-15 01:32:19

Still looking for help here, please someone!

Options
Re:Smart Dimmer Inoperable
2022-04-15 01:36:25 - last edited 2022-04-15 03:17:56

@Jdog658 

Thank you for the feedback. 

If KS230 Flashing Red after first installation,  please check this thread for some tips: KS230: blinking red, correctly wired  For your case, please try the firmware  in step 3.

If still the same, can you share the photos of wiring here and some of our forum users may could help take a look. 

Or please provide the information requested in that thread like the Led status, photo of wiring and send to support email, our support could help look into the concern further. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 244

Replies: 2