Kasa App Glitch On Android

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-18 02:39:06

Background:

Kasa Android App v2.37.2 Build 1056

Seven KL130 and two KL430.

Two groups.

In the device list, whenever I tap the little dot next to any of my lighting devices to expand the quick presets. The preset list will expand out like normal but about a second later, it'll start cascading up the device list. Going up to the next device about once every second. It'll keep cascading it's way up through the device list until it hits the top and stops there. Weird bug...

This makes using the preset slide out nearly impossible. You either have to hit the correct preset in about point 5 seconds or wait until it cascades up and then click it again to expand it as the other one is still cascading up through the list..

So far, I have tried clearing app cache, clearing phone cache partition, reinstalling app. None have worked.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Luc

Options
2 Reply
Re:Kasa App Glitch On Android
2022-06-20 03:51:26 - last edited 2022-06-20 05:28:49

Hello @Luc96 

Thank you for the feedback, may I have a short video showing  what happened? You could share the video via link like Google Drive link. 

May I know did this happen after recent APP update or it has been doing like this for a certain time? What is the model of your phone and its Android / IOS version? Thank you.

Options
Re:Kasa App Glitch On Android
2022-06-20 16:50:33 - last edited 2022-06-20 17:11:39

@Solla-topee Here's a link to the video: Video of cascade behavior

I first noticed this when I upgraded to a new phone. Samsung S22 Ultra, Android 12

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 418

Replies: 2