Give Your Feedback for Our Support Site Here!

2023-06-15 22:14:44
Tags: #Feedback Requested

Hey Everyone,

Our team is currently looking for your Feedback regarding our site layout and what support resources you use the most often. Our team would like to ensure that the most used resources are accessible and can be easily found when needed.

When visiting a support page such as the TP-Link Support Page, what resources are you most often looking for?

Are there any links that you find yourself using more often than others, such as our Download Center, Compatibility Lists or Warranty Portal?

In particular, we are looking for your feedback regarding https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/ and the resources listed below; however, other feedback regarding our support pages is also welcome.

We appreciate everyone who provides their feedback and gives us a glimpse into what is the most useful to everyone.

172a1bcea35e4c748648bf03e7dbf4b2

Options
1 Reply
Re:Give Your Feedback for Our Support Site Here!
2023-12-27 12:50:22

@Riley_S How about designating an employee/support person to answer questions submitted by end users on the forums?  I see entries with lots of Views but no Replies.  If this is supposed to be a "Support Site,", then make it a support site where people can go for legitimate help.  As an end users, I find it very frustrating when I submit a question but nobody answers.

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 241

Replies: 1

Tags

Feedback Requested
Related Articles