EC70 cannot connect to Wi-Fi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-27 03:48:11
Model: EC70  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I tried a number of times to connect the camera to Wi-Fi but after two seconds the LED switched from flashing orange and green to flashing red, while my phone would seem to disconnect from the camera and auto-connect to the Wi-Fi again.

I live on campus and am using campus public Wi-Fi (eduroam) so I cannot change any of the Wi-Fi settings - is that the issue? Can this be fixed, or is this product just won't work for my situation?

Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:EC70 cannot connect to Wi-Fi
2023-10-30 22:03:26

@NoodleBowl,

It is definitely being caused by the type of internet that you have, as campus' networks can cause a lot of problems for devices. I presume that you see a login screen after you connect to your campus Wi-Fi? 

Your best case is to try and set up a device as an Acces Point, or using a Range Extender/AP in Client Mode so that all traffic going through your mini-network will look like one device. Essentially, you will want to find a way to create your own private network; but how you do this are highly dependent on your campus's wifi. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 821

Replies: 1

Related Articles