firefox111LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-03-04 14:19:39
Re:How to move Kasa device from one SSID to another in the same geographic location?
Well, I just found out that if I remove the device and re-add it, I don't have to factory-reset it because I can re-add immediately after I remove it. Then I can join it to a different SSID. But of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-03-03 16:07:01
Re:How to move Kasa device from one SSID to another in the same geographic location?
If there is no way to do this in the current iteration of the Kasa system/application, I would like to request that there should be an easy way to change the SSID of an existing/configured Kasa...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-03-03 15:48:02
How to move Kasa device from one SSID to another in the same geographic location?
I have 5 Kasa smart plugs and 1 Kasa camera which are now connected to my WiFi router's SSID. I want to transfer them to connect to my mobile router's WiFi SSID. This mobile router is the one...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2023-02-03 14:17:30
Multiple Locations with Time Zone and Daylight Saving Time settings
Hello! I'm struggling with my two locations/homes which are in two geographic locations on different time zones and one location does not believe in changing time! I am now maintaining two separate...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa App and Integrations
2023-01-31 00:01:56
Re:Is TP-Link going to abandon Kasa App and Kasa line?
@Riley_S Well, multiple location feature should include parameters like time zone - one location in Indiana, USA, and another location in Taoyuan, Taiwan! Yes, when I added the one device from the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa App and Integrations
2023-01-29 17:55:22
Re:Is TP-Link going to abandon Kasa App and Kasa line?
@firefox111 Well, I'm disappointed! It is NOT what I expected. I have created a "Home" (second) in the Kasa app using my primary TP-Link login. I then decided to move one plug from my second Kasa...
0HELPFULS