firefox111LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-03-08 01:03:12
Re:RFC: Option to update firmware on demand if new firmware is available.
@firefox111 @firefox111 That "Home" setting of the new version of the app STILL needs improvement. Time Zone is still absent. For homes that are in different time zones, the local time is important...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-03-06 19:58:24
Re:RFC: Option to update firmware on demand if new firmware is available.
@Carl Well, I did NOT expect that device update request would be found in "Me"! Weird placement of device option! Kasa App needs improvement - like being able to manage multiple locations in the app,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-03-06 18:41:23
RFC: Option to update firmware on demand if new firmware is available.
Hello! I just found out that in order to update the firmware of a device, I have to first remove it from Kasa App and then re-add it. It then asks to update the firmware. Duhhhh/.! Therefore I am...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-03-04 14:24:27
RFC: Have an option to update the firmware
I just found out that in order to update the firmware of a device, I have to first remove it from Kasa App and then re-add it. It then asks to update the firmware. Duhhhh/.!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-03-04 14:19:39
Re:How to move Kasa device from one SSID to another in the same geographic location?
Well, I just found out that if I remove the device and re-add it, I don't have to factory-reset it because I can re-add immediately after I remove it. Then I can join it to a different SSID. But of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-03-03 16:07:01
Re:How to move Kasa device from one SSID to another in the same geographic location?
If there is no way to do this in the current iteration of the Kasa system/application, I would like to request that there should be an easy way to change the SSID of an existing/configured Kasa...
0HELPFULS