CarlOnline
Following: 0Followers: 47
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Re:LAN DECO XE75 WI-FI 6E MESH
@MikeM123 Hey Mike! 1. No. Deco like most home-based router systems can only create one LAN/subnet at a time. 2. To change the LAN IP. Open Deco app > More > Advanced > LAN IP. To change the DHCP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:WIFI connected devices not showing up as WIFI clients
@cmyachtie For FW concerns for Canada, I would contact support.ca@tp-link.com. My local team here cannot do anything for other region's sites or how they are managed but the Canada support team...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:WIFI connected devices not showing up as WIFI clients
@cmyachtie What region are you in? The firmware build you mentioned here is not available in the US. The last firmware for the V1 is 20231130.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-22 00:34:21
Re:Deco X55 Firmware Update
@thebiker The reason is doesn't is specifically because of the tiered rollout. The manual FW search is the same as the automated one the system does on its own. It calls to the server and asks if an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Product Highlights and Announcements
2024-03-22 00:30:33
Re:How to Protect Yourself from Technical Support Scams
@abcde123 I can't say for sure. I would however recommend changing any passwords, removing the remote software and if you have a Malware/Virus scanner, running that to make sure there are no...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-20 00:06:00
Re:Deco X55 Firmware Update
@EFL OTA (over-the-air) updates are released in batches so as to not debilitate the servers and ensure a smooth installation. This can at times lead to situations like this. What you can do is opt...
0HELPFULS