DonaldStockLV0Online
Following: 20Followers: 3
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By WCByrdIV 2020-05-22 19:47:54

All Kasa devices (switch, plug, bulb) showing red light and unresponsive after router rest

I have 3 TP-Link Kasa devices, one bulb, one outlet and one wall switch..... I had to reset my wi-fi router and after doing so, all three are unresponsive and have red lights on them. Am I missing som
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By Lionheartck 2020-11-28 21:08:33

HS103P2 "Unable to Connect to Your Smart Plug Wi-Fi"

I purchased 2 HS103P2s from Amazon, and neither of them will get further in the setup than, "Unable to Connect to Your Smart Plug Wi-Fi" I have done the following already to both: -reinstalled the app
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By kasa-kp400 2021-05-12 06:46:49

Kasa smart plug got soaked in water and stopped working.

My Kasa outdoor Smart plug got wet because of heavy rain and it has stopped working. It was brand new and I purchased it 20 days back.Is it covered under a warranty? How can I fix it at home?
Stories/ Kasa Cameras
By Tony 2021-05-07 20:52:32

How to use Alexa and FireTV to view your Kasa Smart camera’s video stream

Our Kasa Smart product line, including our Kasa cameras, is set up exclusively through the Kasa app. This app is also where you can view the live video stream of your configured Kasa cameras. For thos
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
By merrikl 2017-05-26 21:36:06

Smart LED Bulb turning on

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Recently, one of my smart LED bulbs has been randomly turning on. I turn the lights off (either through Alexa or through Kasa app) and in the mornin