Can't setup Deco X20 shows Green Light but no internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-29 04:01:41 - last edited 2021-09-29 04:20:43
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I bought a Deco X20 3 Pack Mesh Wifi System. To set it up, I downloaded the Deco app and tried following the instructions to setup the main deco unit. I was able to do it successfully and it ended up giving a solid green light.

I was also able to connect to the wifi network created during the setup process but it always shows no internet connection.

I have tried rebooting the device a few times, also performed reset and tried setting up another unit as the main deco unit, but nothing has worked and always ends up in the same situation.

I have tried connection using android phone, laptop with windows 10 and iPhone as well.

I am connecting the Deco Unit to the NBN Modem using the ethernet cable provided and using PPoE configuration with username and password.

I am using DoDo as my ISP and my current router Huawei HG659 works perfectly fine.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't setup Deco X20 shows Green Light but no internet connection
2021-09-29 07:52:41

@anbansal27 

Hi, Have you checked whether Deco has the same IP address under IPV4 as Huawei HG659 router?

Did you also need VLAN ID for the internet service?

If the IP is different, in case Dodo might require the MAC clone, you might need to copy the MAC address of Huawei HG659 on the Deco, such as:

How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet?

Could you please also send me a picture of the MAC address on the main Deco X20?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1516

Replies: 1

Related Articles