New Software Deco X50(V1) 1.1.0
Hi All and @JoaoRamos, @knittl79 @macroth72
Good news! Apart from the 1.6.0 firmware for Deco M5, the official firmware 1.1.0 for Deco X55/Deco X50 has been released recently,
They would be the first batch of HomeShield models to have customized signal source and connection preference as well as other features available on 1.6.0 of M5.
More details about New Features/Enhancement:
1. Added Reboot Schedule for every day/week under Deco App > More > Reboot Schedule.
2. Added support for customizing Satellite Deco Signal Source under Deco App > Internet > Select the Satellite Deco > Signal Source.
3. Added support for customizing clients Connection Preference under Deco App > CLIENTS > Select the client > Click the gear icon on the right-up corner > Connection Preference.
4. Added No-IP and DynDNS to the DDNS settings under Deco App > More > Advanced > DDNS.
5. Added Smart DHCP on/off switch in Access Point mode under Deco App > More > Advanced > Smart DHCP.
6. Added a prompt notification when the Ethernet link rate goes down to 100Mbps.
7. Added schedule and bandwidth limit to guest network under Deco App > More > Wi-Fi > Guest Network.
1. Please update your Deco APP to the latest version for the new features.
2. If there are non-1.6.0/1.1.0 models in the Mesh network, you may miss some new features but this feature will be supported via firmware update in the future.
3. You may miss some new features when Deco is set to Access Point mode.
As usual, the 1.6.0/1.1.0 firmware version is a leap forward and any feedback after the firmware upgrade will be highly valued. If you have any confusion about the firmware upgrade, please feel free to comment below.
Deco M5 1.6.1
Deco M9 Plus 1.6.0
Deco M4(V4) 1.1.0
Deco X55(V1) 1.1.0
Frequently Asked Questions on Deco Firmware Update