EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

815 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2023-08-29 18:10:43

@Kevin_Z

tp-link router is not recommeded for beginner user

why ?

because all model does not support easymesh although AX version (wifi 6 version) this is very confused

1. each hardware version also not compatible although you buy same device but not guaranted you will get easymesh because different hardware version

2 .new model dan high spec still not guaranted will get support easy mesh , this is absolute a joke

3. most of archer series(old series) support easy mesh, but new model (AX series) still not get planted update for easy mesh

4. waiting for update ? you buy a new device for waiting to get support easymesh ?

5. there is 2 mesh system in tplink router ,onemesh and easymesh....this is very confused for beginner user

if beginner user want to use mesh system there a lot procedure

1. they must check which model is supported easy mesh

2. they also must check which hardware version is supported

3. they also must check country version

4. ethernet backhaul is not supported for all easymesh version,

Moderator Note:

a. The availability of EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul may vary by region even for the same model. Please check your local website for more information.
   b. The above list might not include all models and hardware versions. It is recommended to keep watching the firmware releases for your router, as the EasyMesh       Ethernet Backhaul will be listed in the patch notes if/when it is added to your version.

5. although your device supported easymesh you must check if both is supported ethernet backhaul of not

This is absolute terrible for beginner user

look at other brand

the other brand ALL AX series support mesh system, so beginner user can easly building mesh system on their home without worry about which series support mesh system

Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2023-08-30 06:09:41

@Nyku    @Czmazel 

Sorry for keeping waiting for the new EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul for so long. I cannot say for sure now when the new firmware will be publicly available, but I will try again to check with the development team to see if they can provide a beta or pre-release version for it.

I will update the thread if there is. Thank you for waiting.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-30 06:14:20

Thom_NL wrote

@Kevin_Z,

Not on the support pages for the AX90 crying

( US / EN )

Regards,

Thom

@Thom_NL I thought you were using Archer C80s. Do you also purchase Archer AX90? AX90 doesn't support EasyMesh now, and it's planned.surprise

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-30 09:48:35
Thanks @Kevin_Z, it would also worth to mention AX73 (us/jp) in support list pinned as a topmost message, if possible. Thanks
Options
2023-08-30 10:08:28 - last edited 2023-08-30 10:09:37

hi  @Kevin_Z,

I do still use my 3 C80 devices laugh

I did respond at general.

But the AX90 does support Onemesh according to the Specifications

Referring to the C80 situation it refers to be Onemesh but it is Easymesh  wink

Regards,

Thom

Options
2023-08-30 11:13:06

@Czmazel 

Thank you very much for reminding me. I will update my post.

Options
2023-08-30 20:35:31

@Thom_NL 

And how is easy mesh working for you with ethernet backhaul? Are you satisfied with it, are there problems ...

Options
2023-08-31 01:20:26

@Kevin_Z will ethernet backhaul work on all easymesh routers

Options
2023-08-31 02:21:50

@RouterHang 

Thank you very much for pointing that out for users who are looking for mesh system or routers.

You're correct that some of the routers are still under the planned stage for the EasyMesh support, if one requires EasyMesh, it's strongly suggested to buy one that already supports it but not buy those marked as PLANNED, as the plan will change and we support cannot provide an ETA for the public.

Thank you again for your support of our products and reminding for others, I will make sure to bring your feedback to our team and emphasize how useful and important this feature can be for users. And I hope there will be new firmware updates for those models marked as PLANNED soon.

Options
2023-08-31 03:05:55

Amin7860 wrote

@Kevin_Z will ethernet backhaul work on all easymesh routers

@Amin7860 That is the information I was informed of. But personally, I would still suggest you purchase one for sure if Ethernet Backhaul is a requirement.

Options