EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

807 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-01-19 03:24:56

@effem  @yooper906 

Hi, AX55 Pro will support Ethernet Backhaul as well but we don't have ETA yet, once there is any update, we will let you know.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-01-19 03:32:50

@chaker @sp3ccym3n @razr_24 @Octavio_Sampaio 

Hi, we are always trying to get more advanced information about AX53 V1, even though we are unable to give ETA at this moment, I believe it will support Ethernet Backhaul soon, because relevant departments are going to start applying for internal testing of its new firmware. 

I will keep you informed once there is any update. And thanks a lot for the patience!

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-01-19 03:41:12

@Sunshine Thanks for update. 

Options
2024-01-19 06:09:10

Hi,

My biggest problem is not that AX53 V1 can not support Ethernet Backhaul. Creating firmware for different soc-s is not easy, and V2 supported Ethernet Backbaul will be good enough if I can buy V2. :D I talked with several shops and IT distributors but could not get information about V2; they said V1 and V2 have the same item numbers, so I cannot order V2 specifically...

Do you know some information about V2?

Options
2024-01-19 06:36:41

@katonatomi The biggest problem is that we can't distinguish between the V1 and V2 versions of the same TP-Link router model before purchasing online as both carry the same Model No. This is particularly concerning because TP-Link sometimes introduces new features within the same model number, but their website doesn't provide clear information about which revisions have which features.

Options
2024-01-19 06:47:07

@katonatomi 

Hi, we don't have sales information, but as far as we know, AX53 V2 EU version started shipping since last month, usually it might take longer time to be available in the retailers.

Options
2024-01-19 07:20:37 - last edited 2024-01-19 07:46:35

I currently have a TP-Link AX 53 V 1. Today I will buy a second TP-Link AX 55 Pro, he will be the main one.  Will I be able to connect them using MESH?

Options
2024-01-19 09:54:39

@Kevin_Z 

It would be nice if Routeur AXE75 supports EasyMesh, I'm about to build a mesh network and I bought this routeur. It would be a shame having to sell it because the Ethernet backhaul is not supported.

Thank you for the good work !

Options
2024-01-20 15:50:00

Is there a new firmware being readied for the AX55 Pro v1? It's coming up to 6 months since the last update.

Options
2024-01-22 01:43:05

@dukat325 

Hi, Archer AX53 V1 and AX55 Pro support EasyMesh but don't support Ethernet Backhaul, thus they could build a mesh network via wireless backhaul only.

Options