EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

817 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-03-15 01:23:05 - last edited 2024-03-15 01:23:16

@MarcTam 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

1. Currently the EasyMesh satellite routers cannot be managed separately, it is normal that the satellite web interface is not accessible.

2. Archer AX50 doesn't support EasyMesh and it is not listed on EasyMesh compatibility list: TP-Link EasyMesh Devices (not even marked as planned), thus I am afraid there is no plan to support EasyMesh on AX50.

3. NX510v is an ISP model, not retailer version, thus we don't have much information about it. For firmware update, you could check if there is any available new firmware on its web interface or contact the ISP to confirm it.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2024-03-15 16:43:48

@Sunshine thank you for the answers.

Options
2024-03-16 21:44:46

@Kevin_Z Thanks for this info. I am looking forward to the release of updated firmware for my Archer BE800 router to add support for wired backhaul. I'm planning to add a couple of RE800BE and use wired backhaul to enable use of Meta Quest 3 wireless PCVR streaming throught my home.

Options
2024-03-18 01:22:04

@Mftic 

Hi, thanks for your support on TP-Link products.

We will update this thread as soon as possible once Archer BE800 supports Ethernet Backhaul, please note that both main router and satellite unit need to support Ethernet Backhaul and the RE800BE doesn't support Ethernet Backhaul yet, you could consider using the router models listed in this thread as satellite routers, or pay attention to the range extender thread: RE315 Supports EasyMesh With Ethernet Backhaul, as you can see, only RE315 v1 extender supports Ethernet Backhaul.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-03-18 07:57:19

@Mftic 

I have recently set up my BE800. Been using it as the main router (not satellite router) in ethernet backhual. It is working great so far. 

Options
2024-03-20 20:22:43

@Kevin_Z hi, I just bought ax55 pro with believe it supports easy mesh fully. Just when I made easy mesh with ax73 as main router I acknowledged that there is separate support for ethernet blackhoul. Do you have any good news about it? Is there a way to push it forward with developers? Beta firmware?

Options
2024-03-21 02:07:04

@DiakonCZ 

Hi, unfortunately we community has no advanced notice about when AX55 Pro will support Ethernet Backhaul, please pay attention to any new firmware update or this thread.

Once there is any new firmware supporting it no matter it is official or beta firmware, we will update the original post of this thread.

Options
2024-03-21 07:02:20

@DiakonCZ 

Hi, I had similar problem, but with AX55 as main router and AX23 as satelite .. despite I hate the beta fw. solution .. downloading beta fw. from another thread here on the forum and upade of AX55 with that one helped and now eth backhoul is working for me .. \

still waiting for official support anyway 

Options
2024-03-25 23:47:38

@Kevin_Z  I bought 3 units of BE805, i have sussecfully setup Easymesh with wireless connection but it always connect with 2.4g only, may i know is this model possible to setup up easymesh via Ethernet Backhaul?

Options
2024-03-26 01:21:27

@Lester228 

Its "funny" becouse BE550 and BE900 has Ethernet Backhaul but BE800/805 nope.. Why? Who knows... I wanted buy BE800 but i wait till will be  BE550 on Europe... ^^"

Options