[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.

[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.

296 Reply
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
2024-01-29 01:43:19

@-N8 

Hi, we need to debug via remote session when the issue occurs, but since it has not happened since, it is hard to say whether or when it will happen again.

You could let us know if it happens again, and I will also inform you when there is new official firmware released, in that case, you could install new firmware and monitor. 

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
2024-01-29 01:45:35

@serengeti 

We have reported the issue to the support engineers, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot your issue.

Please check your email box and confirm.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-01-29 01:56:29

@jra11500 

Thank you very much for the update, hope you could enjoy the internet.

Options
2024-01-29 04:47:39

@ChrisBS 

To assist you efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers who will contact you with your registered email address later. Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up.

Options
2024-01-29 09:15:25

@Sunshine 

What do I have to do so you can check the logs on my router ???

I will reset both and will create a mesh network. The main router is AX73 v2 with latest firmware and the second is AX55 v1 with the latest beta.

When I put them in Mesh the network goes down in few hours and rebooting AX55 seems to fix the network and then again in few hours the WIFI is down.

Options
2024-01-30 02:53:06

@pmt2 

Hi, when the issue happens, if you still could connect any device to the main router either via WiFi or via Ethernet cable, you could log into the main router web interface and save system logs on Advanced->System Tools->System Log page.

Besides, your case has been escalated to our senior engineer for debugging, please wait for the reply from our senior engineer, if you get the logs or any more information, please reply the email as well.

Options
2024-01-30 16:03:25

@Sunshine 

Is there a chance for a fix so that the wired connection is always priority ?

I am using the following configuration: ax55(latest beta, AP mode, main), ax23(latest official, satellite), ax10(latest officiall, satellite) all in the mesh network. All routers are connected with a cat 6e cable to the supplier's router.

After each power failure (or restart of one of the tp router) for ethernet backhaul to work I need to cover the antennas with a metal pot. Only after the complete loss of the wireless connection does it work properly.

Status after rebot:

Status after temporarily covering the router's antennas:

Options
2024-01-30 18:42:02 - last edited 2024-01-30 18:43:45

Sunshine wrote

@ChrisBS 

To assist you efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers who will contact you with your registered email address later. Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up.

@Sunshine 

ok i wating than :) im glad we alll fight for better firmware.

Btw. Im with TP -LINK products from 2019 :)

Options
2024-01-31 01:54:54

@Zdzislaw 

Hi, may I know if all the three TP-Link routers are connected directly to your ISP Router? and is there any switch between them?

Normally wired backhaul is indeed priority from wireless backhaul for now, if possible, please try connecting the AX23 and AX10 to LAN ports of AX55 to see if wired backhaul works automatically.

By the way, what is the model no. of your ISP router?

After confirming the above information, I would like to escalate your case to our senior engineer for debugging as well, please let us know the specific hardware and firmware version of your AX23 and AX10.

Options
2024-01-31 01:55:41

@ChrisBS 

Thanks a lot for your trust and support on our product, hope the issue can be located and resolved soon.

Options