[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.

[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.

295 Reply
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
2023-11-17 01:12:00

@uKER 

Hi, the six lights are power, 2.4G WiFi, 5G WiFi, Internet, Ethernet and USB lights, usually the first 4 lights are on, if you connect wired device to LAN port of the router, the fifth Ethernet light will be on as well. The last USB light depends on whether you inserted a USB device to the USB port, if not, it should be off. 

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
2023-11-17 01:25:23

@jra11500 

Thanks for the reply, we will run similar test to see if the issue can be reproduced on our end.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-17 02:08:05

@Atsukio 

Hi,

Thank you very much for the detailed feedback.
So you have one main router(AX73), two satellite(AX55 and another AX73) and a Tenda AP in the network, may I know if the two satellites and the Tenda AP are using dynamic IP assigned by the main router or using static IP address?
It is normal that AX73 satellite web interface cannot be accessed, as this feature is added only on the AX55 beta firmware now, however, you mentioned that the satellite AX55 web interface is having Operation Failed issue again, may I know if it appears when you try to change some settings, or it always appears on every page without any modification?
At the same time, I will report this issue to our engineers for testing and analysis.

Options
2023-11-17 02:11:06

Sunshine wrote

@Atsukio 

Hi,

Thank you very much for the detailed feedback.
So you have one main router(AX73), two satellite(AX55 and another AX73) and a Tenda AP in the network, may I know if the two satellites and the Tenda AP are using dynamic IP assigned by the main router or using static IP address?
It is normal that AX73 satellite web interface cannot be accessed, as this feature is added only on the AX55 beta firmware now, however, you mentioned that the satellite AX55 web interface is having Operation Failed issue again, may I know if it appears when you try to change some settings, or it always appears on every page without any modification?
At the same time, I will report this issue to our engineers for testing and analysis.

@Sunshine They're using static IP addresses. Also regarding the Operation Failed, nothing was modified prior (nothing changed since the last firmware update on November the 8th) when accessing it, it just happened randomly yesterday.

Options
2023-11-17 10:34:12

I seem unable to update the firmware to the beta version, am i missing something crucial? 

Senior Frontend Developer
Options
2023-11-17 11:02:46

@Atsukio 

This is noted, thanks a lot for the feedback.

Options
2023-11-17 11:05:38

@Orbal 

Hi, did you unzip the beta firmware and then upload the .bin file?

Options
2023-11-17 11:26:11

Sunshine wrote

@Orbal 

Hi, did you unzip the beta firmware and then upload the .bin file?

@Sunshine 
Yep, even tried downloading it again and unzipping it again just to be sure it was not corrupt

Options
2023-11-17 11:40:36

Could it have something to do with my current firmware? (Archer AX55(EU)_V1_1.2.3 Build 20230603) in the notes section it says 

NOTE:

1. This firmware can not be degraded to the previous version;

Could it be something with that?

Options
2023-11-17 14:53:19

@Orbal 

do backup, after do factory reset and try update again :)

Options