[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.

[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.

295 Reply
Re:[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.
2024-03-15 14:09:23

Hi, any news about new beta / stable firmware on AX55 ? Actually ethernet backhaul is not stable, I got an AX53 (also on beta fw) that doesn't show in easymesh from the AX55 list but I can go on internet through it, even if it shows orange internet light. Also an Archer R5 connected through Wifi Mesh that keeps disconnecting and have to reboot it every morning before starting to work.

Options
Re:[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.
2024-03-15 14:11:29 - last edited 2024-03-15 14:12:09

I was very surprised how this thread died out near the end of last year.

It used to be several pages a day, and suddenly it's one page with three months of messages.

Options
2024-03-16 08:53:25

@uKER yes, the AX55 are still not working in a stable manner with ethernet backhaul or any possible mesh configuration I have tried. I can only recommend to not use TPlink and spend a bit more and go to fritzbox etc.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Sunshine Should we expect any further development to happen here or has the AX55 been abandoned?

Options
2 weeks ago

@uKER 

The info on the latest AX55 firmware release may be found here.

Options
2 weeks ago

@jra11500 I don't see anything there that's newer than the currenty public version 1.2.6.

Am I missing something?

Options
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@uKER 

The recommended solution in the thread contains a link to the new firmware version 1.3.1.  Just in case you have trouble with the link, I'll repeat it here (as copied from my browser window):

https://www.tp-link.com/tw/support/download/archer-ax55/v1/#Firmware

Options
2 weeks ago

@jra11500 

Has anyone from EU with Archer AX55 v1 tested the specific firmware without problems?

Options
2 weeks ago

@vabiris 

I've been using the new firmware for several weeks now.  I did have a problem arise when I rebooted the satellite router using the GUI of the main router.  That problem is being looked at by the Tp-Link engineers.  The thread is here.  Other than that, everything is working smoothly and rock-solid.

Options
2 weeks ago
if you the reboot schedule on both devices does same issue happen
Options