2 Homes - How do I share recorded videos with staff but not give access to all cameras in both homes

2 Homes - How do I share recorded videos with staff but not give access to all cameras in both homes

2024-06-29 10:59:59 - last edited 2024-07-02 02:50:45
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.314

I have 2 homes and staff in both homes.  I want to give access to one home to the cameras and stored videos for that home but not for our main house.  I have shared the cameras and they can view live videos but cant access the stored videos if there is an alert.  The other approach is to give access to my login and have full access to all videos and all cameras which is not appropriate for security cameras.  Is there a solution ?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:2 Homes - How do I share recorded videos with staff but not give access to all cameras in both homes-Solution
2024-07-01 09:40:43 - last edited 2024-07-02 02:50:45

@Seanriddell 

Hi,
Currently, the shared account does not support the feature to access to the cloud video clips, however, it's allowed to access the video clips stored on the SD card. You can insert an SD card into the specific camera you allow to be accessed by the shared account to store video clips for a try.

What Type of microSD Card does Tapo/Kasa Camera Support?
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:2 Homes - How do I share recorded videos with staff but not give access to all cameras in both homes-Solution
2024-07-01 09:40:43 - last edited 2024-07-02 02:50:45

@Seanriddell 

Hi,
Currently, the shared account does not support the feature to access to the cloud video clips, however, it's allowed to access the video clips stored on the SD card. You can insert an SD card into the specific camera you allow to be accessed by the shared account to store video clips for a try.

What Type of microSD Card does Tapo/Kasa Camera Support?
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 191

Replies: 1

Related Articles