Bluetooth not working / WiFi Works

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer TX50E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer TX50E(UN)_V1_22.180_230206_Win10_Win11

Hello there,

I have recently bought the Archter TX50E AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe Adapter. I installed it by the installation guide it came with.

Unfortunately the bluetooth connection simply does not work.

I have tried putting the Device in a different PCI slot, tried the two different slots on my motherboard which didn't work. The WIFI (which I don't really need) does work!

I installed and uninstalled several different drivers, but it still does not work. I am thinking of returning the device but looking for a last hope here.

I also looked into my bluetooth and network manager settings which appear to be fine to me.

The problem is, that it searches for devices, but it continous endlessly until it says "no devices found".

Thank you very much for your help!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Bluetooth not working / WiFi Works-Solution

Hello   @Sunshine &  @woozle 

Unfortunately I have given the device back and I can't be 100% sure. But I am almost sure, that the problem was indeed as written by you, that the device I tried to connect to was not in a discoverable mode since I bought a new one which didn't work out. I found out, that my Keyboard had to enter a weirdly special mode for it to work. I apoligize for the inconvineince but want to add this as the Solution.

Best,

Pantherilli

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Bluetooth not working / WiFi Works
a week ago

@Pantherilli 

According to your screenshot pictures of the Device Manager the TX50E is installed properly.

When you have Windows 11 search for Bluetooth devices make sure you have switched the BT device in question into the mode that makes it "discoverable". Bluetooth devices that are not "discoverable" cannot be found, even if the Bluetooth is ON.

If it still doesn't work, then maybe there is indeed something wrong woth the TX50E.

Options
a week ago

Hello @woozle 

Seems like I am gonna replace this one then. I think I wil opt for a simple USB-Bluetooth connector.

Thanks anyway

Options
a week ago

@Pantherilli 

Hi,

Please make sure your Bluetooth device is set to be discoverable.

And you can also reboot the device and the computer as a try.

Troubleshooting of Bluetooth USB Adapter

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
a week ago

Hello  @Sunshine 

My Bluetooth devices are discoverable. I exchanged the card already for a simple USB sender and receiver. I will see if this is going to work.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Options
Re:Bluetooth not working / WiFi Works-Solution

Hello   @Sunshine &  @woozle 

Unfortunately I have given the device back and I can't be 100% sure. But I am almost sure, that the problem was indeed as written by you, that the device I tried to connect to was not in a discoverable mode since I bought a new one which didn't work out. I found out, that my Keyboard had to enter a weirdly special mode for it to work. I apoligize for the inconvineince but want to add this as the Solution.

Best,

Pantherilli

Recommended Solution
Options