Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

The plug worked perfectly for the first 4 months, but I have now experienced this issue several times. I can control the plug via both Google Assistant and Tapo app. i.e. the LED on the plug switches
Fault
By DeltaCharlie · Latest post a week ago by tigercub
33Helpful
4140Views
24Replies
If it won't pair, in wifi installation, have a look at what WPS is doing on your wifi router, probably has the same effect on all smart plug installations, good luck! Tim B
InstallationMatter
By timbre1303 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by timbre1303
1Helpful
145Views
5Replies
Hi all I am experiencing a strange issue with my tapo smart plug. It worked fine for 5 months but lately, during the last month, time counters keep increasing by themselves also when smart plug is off
Energy Monitoringtime monitoring
By Leeveeo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
188Views
8Replies
I have the P110, unfortunately it will not connect with my mobile during setup, it always states that Tapo is looking for my Tapo device but is always unable to find this Tapo device despite the fact
By Scott1928 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
71Views
1Replies
This Article Applies To Tapo Smart Plug Description When the smart plug's device time is incorrect or there is an error in time synchronization, the time-related features such as schedule, timer, and
Sunset/SunriseScheduleTimer
0Helpful
70Views
0Replies
I all, is there any option to receive a notification when any tapo equipment is offline or disconnected ?
Smart ActionsEnergy MonitoringNotification
By Miguel_PT · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
64Views
1Replies
Im unable to see the device name in the wifi list. So that im unable to pair it. Even i tried long press on the button, restarted everything has done.
By k1raN-Naram_123 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies
I have configured the CHIP tool on a Raspberry Pi 4 and am trying to commission a Tapo P125M using both BLE-WiFi and on-network methods, but I'm getting a "Commission Failure" message. I have attempte
By Pavan9552 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
101Views
1Replies
Extend Your Smart Home Outdoors Tapo P400M IP65 Waterproof · Ideal Outdoor Partner The outdoor smart plug meets the IP65 rating against strong jets of water. With outdoor temperature resistance of -4~
What’s New
0Helpful
80Views
0Replies
I'm new to all this so still learning... I'm looking at TAPO smart plugs and I've only just realised the differences between P100 / P110 / P110M ! Am I right in thinking...? P100 is a standard smart p
By HmmmUK · Latest post 3 weeks ago by BPCS
6Helpful
7088Views
6Replies