TP Link HS220 physical Switch issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-22 22:11:14
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.5

Hi all. I just installed the above dimmer. I am quite experienced at these installations as I have other models in my house with no issues so I don't think it is the wiring, just a cheesy way to say I don't want to open up the box again to take pics as it has 3 switches in there and it is tight. Anyways the wifi is all good and connected, voice commands work great, the app works great but the physical switch does not work properly. I can only turn the lights on and off with a long press. Just a simple press on the switch does nothing? I have tried messing with the app but have had no success. Does any body have any thoughts? I am ok with the long press but I am worried about the rest of the family getting frustrated. You all know how that goes.smiley

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP Link HS220 physical Switch issues
2021-02-25 11:15:57

@geopac20 

Hi, did you set up any setting like the following picture:--it is under the device settings of HS220

Did this issue start since you bought it?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 561

Replies: 1

Related Articles