Firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Firmware update
Firmware update
2022-01-23 12:10:10
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.16

I have upgraded the firmware on my cameras I have four and I have lost the functionality I had before the upgrade, now only available under Tapo care at a cost,

none of the cameras are working "recording" overnight as before the upgrade, so between midnight and day break nothing is recorded, 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Firmware update
2022-01-24 00:59:19 - last edited 2022-01-24 01:43:44

Hello @Bigbadbob 

Thank you for your valuable feedback. 

Do you mean there is no SD card recording when viewing the playback ? Is the Continuous recording or motion detection not working?  

- Tapo APP Camera Settings > Recording Schedule, Motion Detection recording (Orange) /Continuous recording(Blue), make sure all the time blocks are selected.

- Check the SD card status and make sure the SD card status good/ could be formatted.
- Confirm the firmware of the Tapo camera and the Tapo APP version are both up-to-date.

1. May I know the time range &  when the does camera stop recording? How long the camera work fine before
2. Can you share the photos showing no recording?
3. model of your phone and its Andriod/ IOS version?
4. Mac address of your camera , please share by private message, thank  you 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 382

Replies: 1

Related Articles