Unable to set Smart Action with C110 & C210 cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-23 12:28:03 - last edited 2022-03-02 10:48:43
Model: Tapo C110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.12

For both my C110 and C210 cameras, I am not able to set Smart Actions.  I can Add Condition e.g Trigger Time but then when I go and add a Task, all the options under that are disabled. Please anyone let me know why that might be?

I am using the Tapo app for my cameras rather than Kasa.

Many thanks

Chanster

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to set Smart Action with C110 & C210 cameras
2022-02-09 12:46:27 - last edited 2022-08-09 11:17:50

Hello,

Thank you for being interested in with Tapo Smart Action feature.

Tapo Camera Smart Action 1. Motion Triggered Smart Action  2.  Privacy Mode Shortcut have been implemented on the first camera model Tapo C310 V1 1.3.0 and brings us two brand-new features, please visit thread below to learn more about new smart action features: 

Tapo Camera Smart Action: Motion-Triggered Automation & Privacy Mode Shortcut 

Note: this feature has been implemented on certain camera models, there will be more Tapo cameras support this feature as well, so far the estimated date is not confirmed yet. Please keep an eye on the firmware update or the above thread for the latest information with Tapo camera smart action.

This has been one of the most popular feature requests for tapo device, and user request the same could vote for this feature to the corresponding thread directly on  Feature Request board, this will help us organize your feedback and share with our team for evaluation regularly. Appreciated for your understanding.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 256

Replies: 1

Related Articles