The sd card disappears from the app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-14 18:32:39
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.17

Periodically the SD card disappears from the app and to see it again I am forced to extract it from the Tapo camera and reinsert it. After a few hours it disappears again. Even if you don't see the SD card in the app, it still records. In the app appears the warning message that the network is unstable and that no Sd card is installed, but it is absolutely not true. I have a very good internet connection at home with FTTH fiber and the problem occurs even if the smartphone is in my house and connected via wifi to the same network.

How can I solve the problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:The sd card disappears from the app
2022-06-15 09:56:09 - last edited 2022-06-15 09:56:29

Hello   @Piero07 

Here is an instruction that helps with troubleshoot SD card, you could give it try: 
What should I do if the SD card doesn’t work properly on my camera

As the SD card recording process is a state of fast writing and rewriting, it is recommended to use a high enduration SD card or an SD that advertised supporting security cameras for best performance. 

If the issue persists, to look into that further,  can you help provide some information here 

1. Model and Hardware version of Tapo camera

2.  Brand & Capacity of the SD 

3.  a photo of SD card

4.  a photo of H2testw test result 

5. a  photo of the error on Tapo APP 

6.  Mac address & SN of camera (please share via private message)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 200

Replies: 1

Related Articles