Can I view my TC70 Camera's using my Windows10 Laptop?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-29 14:55:12
Model: TC70  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have all my cameras on the Android app, but I would like to be able to view them on my laptop, while I am working, so it doesn't drain my phone battery, but I cannot find a way to do this.  Any ideas?

Alan.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can I view my TC70 Camera's using my Windows10 Laptop?
2022-08-01 03:30:46

@Alanabnala 

Thank you for asking.  Kasa Cameras were designed specifically to be viewed through the app, it does not have a Windows app,  while some users shared some workaround like stream via Android emulator like this post Stream Tapo Camera on PC through Android Emulator : LDPlay4 vs Bluestack

For Win11, you could download kasa APP directly and see you could view the camera.

If you have Amazon or Google smart displays, you could also stream camera via Google/ Alexa: Alexa:

How to make my Tapo device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) work with Amazon Alexa

Google: How to connect my Tapo device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) to Google Home

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 199

Replies: 1

Related Articles