turning off the the power of a plug with a motion sensor and between specific times only?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

turning off the the power of a plug with a motion sensor and between specific times only?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-24 14:58:26 - last edited 2023-02-28 06:27:39

Hello, 

I have 2 air-conditioning units in our apartment plugged in 1 plug. They can work during the night without need for a motion sensor, but during the day, between 9h and 18h I would like that the power shuts off when there is no motion detected in one space for more than 30 minutes. My question is, which combination of products do I need? a smart plug and a motion sensor? or a smart plug, motion sensor and the hub? and is this easy to program in the app? Thank you very much for your feedback!

Options
1 Reply
Re:turning off the the power of a plug with a motion sensor and between specific times only?
2023-02-28 06:26:32

@Kristof1 

'between 9h and 18h I would like that the power shuts off when there is no motion detected in one space for more than 30 minutes'

So far the motion sensor only has ' Motion Detected ' as the Smart action/Automation trigger, so it doesn't seem to meet the requirement. 

Thank you for sharing the feedback, we'd record this as improvement suggestion for further consideration. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 1