Tapo C320WS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo C320WS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo C320WS
Tapo C320WS
2023-05-04 20:05:39
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0
Good Evening!! I have the tapo C320WS connected with an ethernet cable to the tp-link extender and it keeps telling me that wifi is open and you can enter... is this normal or do I have to do some setting to turn it off?? with the ethernet cable I have made the connection to the application and it works perfectly
Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo C320WS
2023-05-06 11:18:29

@marioskir93 

Hi,
Generally, if you have selected Ethernet(Wired) when configuring the Tapo C320WS, once you have configured it successfully and the camera is working, the default SSID from the camera will disappear.
In this case, you can try to reset the Tapo C320WS to factory default settings and then reconfigure it, then check if the default SSID is still existing.
Tapo Smart Camera Unboxing and Setup Video

Best Regards

Options
2023-05-09 14:50:54

@Solla-topee 

In case the SISD remains WHAT DO I DO???

He throws me a free oifi of the camera and anyone who wants enters

Options
2023-05-10 09:09:07 - last edited 2023-05-10 09:10:47

@marioskir93 

Hi, 
Generally, after setting up the Tapo C320WS through Ethernet in the Tapo app, the camera's default Wi-Fi SSID will be gone, and only if the Ethernet cable is disconnected, the camera will enter setup mode again with the system led flash amber and green, and start to broadcast default SSID Tapo_Cam XXX Wi-Fi again.

After resetting and reconfiguring the Tapo C320WS, if it remains to work on an ethernet connection but broadcast default SSID, please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. Please check the LED status on the Tapo C320WS.
2. Confirm if you can access the Tapo C320WS on your Tapo app when your phone is connected to the same router's Wi-Fi or uses mobile data.
3. Please send me the MAC address of the Tapo C320WS via Private Message. And let me know the SSID of the open Wi-Fi network.
4. What's the model number of the TP-Link Extender? And please check the LED status on the extender.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 440

Replies: 3

Related Articles