C200 non reconnue reset ne fonctionne pas

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-08 08:24:31
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Bonjour,

Quand je branche ma camera Tapo C200 elle se lance ; la diode rouge fixe environ 20 s puis clignote lentement vert  puis elle démarre les rotations. Après elle semble fonctionner car détecte les mouvements et sonne. Elle a bien fonctionné pendant 2 ans. J'ai voulu la rebrancher près de mon routeur et elle n'est pa reconnue par l'application qui précise "non connectée". J'ai essayer de faire un reset en maintenant une pointe enfoncée 10s et refait toute la procédure mais je n'ai jamais l'apparition d'un clignotement rouge et vert lors du reset . Elle n'est pa reconnue . 

D'autre part  je ne peut la décalarer dans tapo . Dans le num Mcac j'ai pour XXXX à la fin du Mac  E-C3 avec un tiret.

Bien cordialement.

in english :

Good morning,

When I connect my Tapo C200 camera it launches; the red diode fixes approximately 20 s then slowly flashes green then it starts the rotations. Afterwards it seems to work because it detects movements and sounds. It worked well for 2 years. I wanted to reconnect it near my router and it is not recognized by the application which specifies "not connected". I tried to reset by holding a tip down for 10s and redid the whole procedure but I never saw a red and green flashing during the reset. She is not recognized.

On the other hand I can't shift it in tapo . In the Mcac num I have for XXXX at the end of the Mac E-C3 with a dash.

thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:C200 non reconnue reset ne fonctionne pas
2023-05-09 09:14:35

@alv29 

Hi,
In this case, please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. Can you share why you want to reconnect it to your router, is it not working suddenly due to a firmware update or power outage, etc.?
2. How about the LED status on the Tapo C200, is the system LED solid or blinking red? If so, you can try to turn off the camera> wait for two minutes> turn it back on> wait for two minutes> press and hold on the reset button for 10s, and does the system LED change?
3. If the system LED has another status, please let me know, and I'll check if any other suggestions to solve the problem. And please share the error message displayed on the Tapo app when configuring the camera.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 181

Replies: 1