Camera not recording (playback to sd card)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-25 11:04:37
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.2

After update caemra wont record whenever there are detections. I tried to on everything from motion detection to ai detection and area intrusion detection but it seems to not record anything at all. But when recording video manually I encountered no problem at all. So I think this is a software issue.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Camera not recording (playback to sd card)
2023-05-26 07:52:51

@Pol09 

Hi,
Please turn off the camera, wait for two minutes, turn it back on, and check if the camera will work fine. If not, please refer to the link below to troubleshoot.
Motion Detection Is Not Working On TP-Link Camera

If the problem remains, please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. Go to the Tapo app>click on Tapo C310>click on the Settings icon at the top right corner>tap Detection&Alerts>ensure the Motion Detection and Person Detection are enabled. Please let me know the Sensitivity value on the motion detection and person detection page, and check if the activity zone is the full screen.
2. If you have inserted the SD card into the Tapo C310, please check if the SD card status is properly on the Camera Settings>MicroSD Card page. And send me a picture of the Recording Schedule page.
3. Is the Privacy mode turned off on the camera?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 264

Replies: 1

Related Articles