Kasa Smart Switch/Plug Disconnects and Reconnects to Wi-Fi Every 10 Minutes on A Local Wi-Fi Network

Kasa Smart Switch/Plug Disconnects and Reconnects to Wi-Fi Every 10 Minutes on A Local Wi-Fi Network

13 Reply
Re:Kasa Smart Switch/Plug Disconnects and Reconnects to Wi-Fi Every 10 Minutes on A Local Wi-Fi Network
2024-05-10 10:55:44

@Wayne-TP  I am having this issue and send you a DM with my model and MAC address. Could I get the custom FW please? Thank You.

Options
Re:Kasa Smart Switch/Plug Disconnects and Reconnects to Wi-Fi Every 10 Minutes on A Local Wi-Fi Network
2024-05-17 03:53:49

@RedTiger @Mystacloud did you figure out a solution?

@xiamme and I both wrote threads as Wayne suggested but haven't heard anything back. I messaged Wayne who said Home Assistant wasn't supported which is fine, but doesn't change the fact that my bulbs aren't accessible every 10 minutes.

Here's a screenshot of my uptime for 3 KL125 bulbs. Each of the white lines below is a 50-70 second period of being unavailable. The orange indicates "on" which is for 9.75-10.25 minutes.

The last two lines are a Kasa power strip and a Kasa plug. Their stable which indicates to me that the problem is not my network or choice of home automation software.

Can we get some help please?

Options
2024-07-24 00:53:11

@Wayne-TP Seriously Wayne, just F yourself. You know your product are cr@ppy and does not work without cloud and you gaslight people to open a new ticket, waste time explaining the same problem, you are an a hol. F you and your company. I take this personal and will be sure everybody I know does not buy your product.

Options