[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.

[Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.

300 Reply
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
2023-11-07 05:58:23

@Sunshine 

Bad news after update to last beta firmware...20231106-rel45124.

On satellite start be problems, switching all the time from easymesh from wireless to wire connection,

and start showing incorecctly conencted devices, after time no internet for all devices connected with sattelite

and end up with ERROR [1127] Config importing failed on system logs.

I do factory reset from interface but.. after trying switch config to sattliete mode again, router freeez  and cant do nothing all the time errors on UI. Event click a resset button dont work. 
I had to switch power offf/on and hit reset button.

After that i config again a sattelite mode (this time with no freez)

And all work fine for now, at least seems so 

I will keep eyes on it... and write later again :)

Options
Re:Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More
2023-11-07 07:05:05

@ChrisBS 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

Your main AX55 is working on Router mode or AP mode? and the second AX55 is connected to main AX55 via Ethernet cable, right? how far is it between the two AX55?

Please confirm if the web interface network map shows they are connected via Ethernet Backhual now, and if the client devices of mesh devices are showing correctly.

If there is any further issue, please let us know.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-07 10:41:24

Sunshine wrote

@Zdzislaw 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

Currently, only the AX55 V1 beta firmware supports to manage satellite router, after the AX55 V1 beta firmware trial ends and official firmware releases, I believe more EasyMesh routers will support it.

Regarding the satellite router client 0, after you move to the satellite router area, please disconnect WiFi and reconnect it to ensure it is connected to the satellite router, then check the client again, if still shows 0, please share with us some screenshots.

By the way, the EasyMesh page of the AX55 shows the AX23 is connected via Ethernet cable, right?

@Sunshine 

Even when I am connected via WiFi directly to the satellite, the ax23 does not show clients, but overall I am very happy with the latest beta. I'm waiting for newer firmware for ax23. Mesh via Ethernet cable works well, switching is smooth.

Ax23 show 0 clients

Options
2023-11-08 01:41:18

@Zdzislaw 

Thank you very much for the feedback, we will report the issue of AX23 to our engineers.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-08 05:55:52 - last edited 2023-11-08 06:09:37

@Sunshine 

Hey, i little investigate and try recreate a problem :)

Seems problem appears only when you upgrade satellite router from beta to beta firmware by web interface on satellite router :D maybe autobackup corrupted?

i notice few bugs which comes randomly after update:

- switching/jumping status on web interface (main roauter) easymesh randomly show status from connected via Ethernet Backhual to wireless connected.

- not showing correctly client devices on satellite router but main router showing fine.

- showing offline satellite device on web interface in main router. But on satellite all was connected. 

- satellite network stop work all connected devices lose internet and on system showing: Led Controller ERROR [1127] Config importing failed but on web interface on main router shows its working and connected. 

- After factory restore by web interface and switch mode to easy mesh satellite, router stuck/not respond and don't show any progress on interface.

Problem was fix when turn off/on device and click hard reset (push button on back), the satellite device again respond. I configure easymesh all from beginning on main and satellite router. Now everything works like a charm all day/night (24h).  Even showing properly connected client devices on satellite and main router no matter if connect by tether app or web interface.

On new beta firmware still missing:

-  Schedule reboot for satellite router or add it with main router reboot schedule option( to reboot  main/satellite  in same time)

-  Rename Storage device name on satellite router. Now shows always TP-Share and is not able to change it.

-  Add Dynamic DNS for Storage device on satellite router to be able connect via internet.

-  Eco mode for satellite router.

@Sunshine  I will keep testing and let you know how goes stability or any issue show up or ideas for better functions :)

Options
2023-11-08 06:00:13

Sunshine wrote

@sperla @Atsukio @HighVoltageGuy @Zdzislaw 

Hi All,

Good News!

We have just updated the beta firmware to "Archer_AX55_V1_1.2.6 Build_20231106", which solved the login issue in AP mode, please update to the new firmware and test if previous issue has been resolved.

Looking forward to your update!

@Sunshine Great news, it's been 24 hours and ther web interface + internet has been very stable on my end. Will report back if anything happens, but in the meantime awesome work! laugh (Can't say on the EasyMesh side of things for previously mentioned reasons). 

Options
2023-11-08 08:17:34

@ChrisBS 

Hi, thank you very much for the detailed feedback, I have forwarded all the issue details and also feature requests to our engineers.

Let us know if you have any new findings.

Options
2023-11-08 08:22:07

@Atsukio 

Hi, thank you very much for the update, very happy to hear that the issue doesn't appear again after installing the new beta firmware.

By the way, the new firmware for Archer AX73(US) 1.0 with EasyMesh feature is in releasing process now, I believe it will be available soon, and at that time, you could try the EasyMesh feature as well, let us know if you have any other feedback.

Options
2023-11-08 08:24:02

Sunshine wrote

@Atsukio 

Hi, thank you very much for the update, very happy to hear that the issue doesn't appear again after installing the new beta firmware.

By the way, the new firmware for Archer AX73(US) 1.0 with EasyMesh feature is in releasing process now, I believe it will be available soon, and at that time, you could try the EasyMesh feature as well, let us know if you have any other feedback.

@Sunshine Oh sick, i look forward to letting you know how it goes after it's been released, thanks for letting me know! heart

Options
2023-11-08 08:26:26

@Atsukio 

You are welcome:)

Options