All my cameras wont work with VLC or Agent DVR

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-23 08:33:49
Model: Tapo C210   TC70  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.7

I have three cameras, all are not working on VLC, Agent DVR or BlueIris. I have attached some logs. Please help!

FFPLAY:

Options
3 Reply
Re:All my cameras wont work with VLC or Agent DVR
2023-11-24 06:24:14 - last edited 2023-11-24 07:01:28

@pmaclee 

Hi,
1. Whether it's no problem to watch the cameras via the Tapo app?
2. Please describe your network diagram, such as the Internet cable--wireless router)))(((PCs/NVR/Tapo cameras, etc.
3. Are the cameras and the PC/device installed VLC/Agent DVR/BlueIris under the same network? Are they connected to the same router's Wi-Fi or different router/AP's Wi-Fi?
Can the PC/device ping the camera's IP address successfully?
Best Regards

Options
2023-12-18 08:34:47

@Solla-topee 

1. Whether it's no problem to watch the cameras via the Tapo app?

- yes, all cameras are working on the Tapo app

2. Please describe your network diagram, such as the Internet cable--wireless router)))(((PCs/NVR/Tapo cameras, etc.

- i have fiber optic internet which provides a router where we all connect to
3. Are the cameras and the PC/device installed VLC/Agent DVR/BlueIris under the same network? Are they connected to the same router's Wi-Fi or different router/AP's Wi-Fi?
Can the PC/device ping the camera's IP address successfully?

the PC and all the cameras connect to the same router. The cameras via wifi and the PC via lan cable. I can ping all the cameras from the PC even telnet through the port 2020

Thanks,

Options
2023-12-19 07:29:00

@pmaclee 

Hi,
Please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. Have you subscribed to the Tapo Care service? Is there an SD card inserted into the camera?

2. Please confirm the number of devices that watch the camera simultaneously, including through the Tapo app, RTSP stream, or ONVIF stream.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 447

Replies: 3

Related Articles