Connection Problem TC65

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connection Problem TC65

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connection Problem TC65
Connection Problem TC65
2024-01-02 16:53:20

Hi all. Trying to install TC65 which has a DC female connector to an existing corded CCTV cable which is BNC. I just need the power to the TC65 and I'll do the data wirelessly. Have bought some converters on Amazon but wondered if you have any ideas please? On the BNCi have a black and yellow cable. On TC65 its red and black to make it even more confusing. 

Thanks 

WMYCONGCONG 40 PCS 2.1x5.5mm Male Female DC Power Adapter Connector Coax Camera Video BNC Male Female Balun Connector for Coax Cat5 CCTV https://amzn.eu/d/6l56ukG

Options
3 Reply
Re:Connection Problem TC65
2024-01-03 09:47:20

@AppleOrange25 

Hi,
We suggest using the original power adapter & cable to power the camera to ensure its performance, and we can't ensure the camera will work well when using another power cable.
The size of the original Male power connector is 2.1*5.5*9.0mm.

Best Regards

Options
2024-01-03 10:18:55

@Solla-topee 

Sorry this doesn't answer the question. It's obvious one should use the power adaptor with the camera but it would mean re-wiring my whole house. Grateful if someone could answer the question please - can a BCN coax cable be used to power the TC65? Thanks 

Options
2024-01-03 11:11:05

@AppleOrange25 

Hi,
We don't have information about whether the BCN coax cable can power the TC65, and we can only provide some parameters of the original power adapter and power cable of the TC65 for reference. Hope the below info will help your case.
1) The output voltage of the original power adapter is 9V/ 0.6A (DC Power).
2) The size of the original Male power connector is 2.1*5.5*9.0mm. 
Best Regards

Options