Unable to share the Tapo H200 , "Network unstable, please try again later"

2024-01-21 20:59:12 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Tapo H200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.25 build 20231205

Hi, just bought and installed the H200 together with doorbell/cameram

It seems to be working well, however I'm not able to share the device with anybody.

if I try to share the h200 using the app, and section 'Device sharing' in the app, end entering my e-mail as the TP link ID, I kep getting the error:

"Network unstable, please try again later"

However, my network is not unstable( as ar as I know) and I have extensive bandwith (1000/500).

I have tried several times at several different dates, what is the problem?

Could there be a problem with the tp-link id, and how to I find out. (everything else is working fine)

is there a problem with some server pf TP link?

Frustrated...

Thanks if you could help me

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Unable to share the Tapo H200 , "Network unstable, please try again later"-Solution
2024-01-23 06:33:54 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@HenrikM 

Make sure the email that you want to share has registered as a TP-Link ID. What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?

Check whether that TP-Link ID can log in to the Tapo App successfully.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Unable to share the Tapo H200 , "Network unstable, please try again later"-Solution
2024-01-23 06:33:54 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@HenrikM 

Make sure the email that you want to share has registered as a TP-Link ID. What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?

Check whether that TP-Link ID can log in to the Tapo App successfully.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Unable to share the Tapo H200 , "Network unstable, please try again later"
3 weeks ago

@HenrikM I'm having the same issue with Tapo C510W. I tried sharing the device to another TP-Link ID, but I kept getting the same error as well: "Network is unstable. Please try again later." Firmware version is 1.2.1 Build 240401 Rel. 61067n. Please advise. Thank you.

Options
3 weeks ago

@loeychan 

Is any VPN enabled on your phone? Try disabling it first. 

Please send the Mac address of your camera to me via PM, we'll help to check it.

Options
3 weeks ago

@Wayne-TP No configured VPN on my phone. I have sent my camera's MAC address to you. Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 362

Replies: 4

Related Articles