Tapo P100 partially shown as "offline" in the Tapo IOS app, but are connected to the WLAN Router

Tapo P100 partially shown as "offline" in the Tapo IOS app, but are connected to the WLAN Router

2024-02-27 13:17:26
Model: Tapo P100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.5

Hello,

i have lots of P100 V1.20.0 working in my home. I never had issues with them. Then for some Reason, Alexa would say that the "server is not reachable" for these. But I was still able t switch them on/off via the TP-Link App on my Iphone. But now they are also "offline" in the app (even though they are STILL connected to the Wifi, Greenlight).

They all have the same (latest) firmware. Some are directly connected to my Fritzbox 7590 and some are connected to a Repeater from Fritz.

The P200 V2 are all working perfectly. And some P100 V1 also still work. I have no Idea whats wrong with these?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo P100 partially shown as "offline" in the Tapo IOS app, but are connected to the WLAN Router
2024-02-29 06:26:50

@MariaKim 

Is your Tapo App updated? Try to force close and re-open the App. Check if there is any difference when the phone connects to a local WiFi network versus a remote network (cellular data/non-home WiFi).

Restart the internet may also help, in your case, try to reboot both router and the repeater.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 104

Replies: 1

Related Articles