Kada doorbell doesn’t work in Google home

2024-03-16 19:34:20

I installed the KD110 and it works well.

But my Google Home app (iphone) doesn't display the camera.

I have Google nest hub max and it shows me the video when I ask "show my front door".

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Kada doorbell doesn’t work in Google home
2024-03-18 07:14:46

@gensay 

Hi,
Currently, our camera does not support streaming in the Google Home app, but you can stream the camera on the Google Assistant device with a screen, such as the Google Home hub and Chromecast TV, after configuration.

You can request a new feature in the Feature Request section, and I'll log it and forward it to the relevant team to evaluate.

Best Regards

Options
3 weeks ago
My IPad 12 pro has google assistant. Why can’t I say hey google pull up xyz camera feed on my 12” iPad screen? Or better yet, why dont we just integrate fully with the google home app…
Options
3 weeks ago

@Longboardguru  Do you refer to the Google Assistant app on your iPad? The Google Assistant in this reply should refer to Google Voice Assistant AI...

Solla-topee wrote

@gensay 

Hi,
Currently, our camera does not support streaming in the Google Home app, but you can stream the camera on the Google Assistant device with a screen, such as the Google Home hub and Chromecast TV, after configuration.

You can request a new feature in the Feature Request section, and I'll log it and forward it to the relevant team to evaluate.

Best Regards

Options