pls help how to connect tp camera to another house using iSpy pc app

3 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: TC40  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

I have three TP Cameras, the two connected to the modem of our house. The other one is connected to my mother's house. Now to be able to view it on the PC, I used an iSpy app on the PC so that I could view my two cameras connected to the house and I was lucky enough to be able to connect them. Now my third TP camera I want to connect to the iSpy app as well, and I'm not having any luck connecting here, I can't even see its ip address on my ispy pc because it's connected to another house? That's my mother's house. I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:pls help how to connect tp camera to another house using iSpy pc app-Solution

@BrunoMark 

Hi,
Since the third camera and your PC installed the iSpy program are not under the same network, you can't find the camera on the iSpy program directly.

To stream the third camera, you will need to open port 554 for the camera on the wireless router the camera is connected to, and the RTSP live stream URL is rtsp://Public IP Address on the remote router:554/stream1 or rtsp://Public IP Address on the remote router:554/stream2.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:pls help how to connect tp camera to another house using iSpy pc app-Solution

@BrunoMark 

Hi,
Since the third camera and your PC installed the iSpy program are not under the same network, you can't find the camera on the iSpy program directly.

To stream the third camera, you will need to open port 554 for the camera on the wireless router the camera is connected to, and the RTSP live stream URL is rtsp://Public IP Address on the remote router:554/stream1 or rtsp://Public IP Address on the remote router:554/stream2.
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 77

Replies: 1

Related Articles