Delete all cloud videos
Delete all cloud videos
2024-07-15 21:22:25 - last edited 2024-07-26 11:18:22
Tags: #Recording #delete
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.9

Hello everybody,

I have two Tapo C200 and one C100 installed in my house. I also have Tapo Care Subscription. Now I want to delete all cloud videos from Tapo Care. How can I proceed? I don't have the time to delete every single video or select "all" videos and delete them. This would take days because there are so much videos in the cloud from the last 30 days.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Delete all cloud videos-Solution
2024-07-16 07:11:52 - last edited 2024-07-26 11:18:22

@SirKamera666 

Hi,
If you still want to use the camera and enjoy the Tapo Care service, it's recommended to go to the Tapo app>Cameras tab>Cloud Activity page, tap the Edit icon at the top right corner, and tap Select All to delete all selected video clips(you may need to repeat the action several times to deleted all cloud video clips.).

It's not recommended to delete your TP-Link account since you will be unable to log in to the Tapo app to configure or manage your camera with the TP-Link account, and unable to enjoy the Tapo Care service bound to the account.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Delete all cloud videos
2024-07-16 06:57:23

@SirKamera666 if you have unsubscribed to your Tapo Care service, you can refer to the instructions(https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2629/) to delete your tp-link account to delete all your data, including the cloud video clips.

Options
Re:Delete all cloud videos-Solution
2024-07-16 07:11:52 - last edited 2024-07-26 11:18:22

@SirKamera666 

Hi,
If you still want to use the camera and enjoy the Tapo Care service, it's recommended to go to the Tapo app>Cameras tab>Cloud Activity page, tap the Edit icon at the top right corner, and tap Select All to delete all selected video clips(you may need to repeat the action several times to deleted all cloud video clips.).

It's not recommended to delete your TP-Link account since you will be unable to log in to the Tapo app to configure or manage your camera with the TP-Link account, and unable to enjoy the Tapo Care service bound to the account.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 177

Replies: 2

Tags

Recording
delete
Related Articles